Please familiarize yourself with these important details about the Victory Cup ticketing and parking policy:
- GUEST: This is a private event, held on private property. Ticket holders are guests of the organizers and the property owner and can be expelled at anytime, and area legally responsible for any damage. All tickets are a revocable license. The organizers may refuse admission to, or eject, any ticket holder who is deemed to be disorderly or who fails to comply with these terms or any and all security measures.Ticket holder assumes all risks, including the risk of lost, stolen or damaged property or personal injury.
- FOOD & DRINK: No outside food or drink is allowed. There will be plenty of food and beverages options on site.
- BALLOONS: Hot Air Balloons are extremely weather contingent and only one portion of this fun festival. Balloon activations are weather contingent and are held early morning and late afternoon into the evening. Please do not come midday expecting to see balloons. Admission passes DO NOT include Hot Air Balloon rides. Tethered rides must be purchased separately.
- WEATHER: If balloons are not in the air it is for your SAFETY. Hot Air Balloons are EXTREMELY weather contingent and may be grounded for safety or weather, therefore please come prepared to enjoy the entire festival (including polo) with or without the balloons. Understand that the organizers will do their best to activate hot air balloons. Please appreciate that pilots and crews are on site ARE ON SITE during specified times, but also understand the organizers cannot control Mother Nature nor will they tether or launch balloons in dangerous conditions. If Hot Air Balloon Tethered Rides cannot activate due to safety or weather, please understand that no refunds will be awarded. Instead of a refund, and as clearly advertised, all Tethered Ride Pass Holders will be automatically upgraded to a casual private dinner field side (children are welcome). There are absolutely no refunds under any conditions.
- PETS: Pets are welcome, but must be leashed and owners must clean up after pets.
- VIP AREAS: The VIP areas open at 11AM on Saturday and close around 5PM the same day; this includes VIP Open Bar Access for Founder’s Guests. The Founder’s Bar is open for at least 5 hours. Golden Mallet Guests have access to the alcohol tasting area from 11AM to 1PM. The Founder’s Lounge casual lunch is served at 11AM and Golden Mallet casual lunch is served at 1PM. Founder’s fieldside casual dinner is served around 4:30PM.
- PARKING: If you plan on driving, a parking pass must be purchased online prior to the event. Parking on-site is limited, guests that don’t pre-purchase parking are not guaranteed a parking space. If you’re getting dropped off, using a rideshare or taxi you DO NOT need a parking pass.
- CANCELLATION & REFUNDS: There are absolutely no refunds awarded under any conditions. ALL purchases and sponsorships are final. In the event of inclement weather the event will typically still be held at the same location under the tents. However, if the event is cancelled for any reason (including weather), all ticket purchases will be credited toward a future event.
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: Guests are encouraged to take videos and photos at the event, but must provide them to the event organizer if requested. The ticket holder will not transmit or aid in transmitting any picture, account or description (whether text, data or visual) in any media now or hereafter, for commercial gain without the explicit permission of the organizers.
Questions, comments or concerns can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.