Please familiarize yourself with these important details about the Victory Cup ticketing and parking policy:
● Ticket and sponsor purchases are final. Absolutely no refunds made.
● A $20 parking fee will be charged for each vehicle, upon arrival, unless otherwise noted in your ticket category description.
● No outside food or beverage is permitted on-site.
● In the event of inclement weather the event will typically still be held at the same location under the Victory Cup tents. However, if the event is cancelled for any reason (including weather), all ticket purchases will be credited toward a future ticket purchase for the next Victory Cup event at the same location.
● All tickets are a revocable license. The Victory Cup may refuse admission to, or eject, any ticket holder who is deemed to be disorderly or who fails to comply with these terms or any and all security measures at the sole discretion of The Victory Cup.
● Ticket holder assumes all risks at The The Victory Cup or related events, including the risk of lost, stolen or damaged property or personal injury.
● Guests are encouraged to take videos and photos at the event, but must provide them to Black Stone USA if requested. The ticket holder will not transmit or aid in transmitting any picture, account or description (whether text, data or visual) in any media now or hereafter existing of all or any part of The Victory Cup or related events, for commercial gain without the explicit permission of Black Stone USA. Breach of the foregoing may result in legal action against the holder.
● The ticket holder grants The Victory Cup and their designees the irrevocable permission to use his or her voice, likeness, name and image in any media now or hereafter existing captured in connection with the The Victory Cup or related events, for any purpose whatsoever, including the commercial purposes The Victory Cup their sponsors, licensees, advertisers or broadcasters.
Questions, comments or concerns can be sent to: email@example.com.