Address: Governors Island, New York, NY 11231
Your ticket includes round trip ferry transportation to Governors Island. Ferry times and information can be found by visiting: https://govisland.com/info/ferry
Battery Maritime Building
10 South St.
New York, NY
Conrad New York:
102 North End Avenue
New York, NY 10282
Brooklyn Bridge Park Pier 6 / Atlantic Avenue,
Island Rules and Regulations
Please abide by the following rules and regulations on your visit to Governors Island:
- No Smoking.
- Pets are not permitted on the Island. Working dogs are permitted with appropriate documentation and a vest.
- Alcohol cannot be brought to the Island (alcohol can be purchased and consumed on the Island in designated areas).
- All visitors and packages are subject to search.
- Visitors are not permitted to bring motorized vehicles or motorized bicycles to Governors Island.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- The Trust for Governors Island reserves the right to deny access to the island at its discretion.
- Do not deface or do any damage to property, trees, or anything on the Island
- Do not enter secured buildings or off-limits areas.
- Do not take anything from the Island.
- Explosive, firearms, and weapons of any kind are prohibited.